Thursday, August 15, 2013

With Sympathy

Good morning! Well this week has been a wee bit exciting, basketball/volleyball camp, back to school shopping (feel like I am swearing when I say that *wink*), we celebrated a 40th birthday, babysitting a 7 year old and a 14 month old all week, I finished painting my new craft room (but just have to wait until it all dries before I can move my stuff in (and pretend to organize it better...LOL).  Here is hoping for this weekend). Today, I am going on a girls day with my fabulous friend Lori!  Enough about my week and onto our new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

We are on Challenge #155 and it is my turn to give it to you.  My challenge to everyone is to create a sympathy card. Unfortunately we have needed way to many of these lately.

My card below uses Martha Stewart butterfly punches and the stamps are from Verve.  The paper is basic black, whisper white and Basic Grey.  It is a pretty clean and simple card but I tried to add some pop with the folding of the top two layers.  Hope it worked.

Please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us what this challenge inspires in you.  I would love to come on over and see you wonderful creations.  My fellow chicks have made amazing creations for you to see.  

Thank you so much for sharing my creation with me.

Here is a smile coming your way!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice butterflies, and the turn over paper nice touch there my friend, thanks for the inspiration. Awesome job on the challenge!

    WTG!

    ReplyDelete