Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tropical Destination over at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Good morning all! Well it is snowing here and I can't seem to get warm.  It isn't even as cold as it usually is here in Alberta.  Lori is our wonderful hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks! She really has a heart warming idea to help us out and dream about something warm with our chilly temperatures.

CHALLENGE #117 - TROPICAL DESTINATION

My creation this week is one of my favorite Riley's and truly one of my first ones I got a chance to buy.  The Palm trees remind me of a couple of trips one to Mexico and one to Florida...don't mind saying a trip back to either one would be wonderful.  I went with Cherry Cobbler because really that would be the color of my skin (LOL) and the Daffodil delight is for me the warm and beautiful sun.  My sentiment would be one normally used for Christmas but I was thinking why couldn't I use it for a holiday card, letting someone know to enjoy there holiday.  Let me know if you don't think it works.  Other than that it is a pretty clean and simple card.  Thank you so much Lori for a wonderful challenge...way warmer than my Winter one last week. Hopefully it is a creation you would like too.

I would love to enter this little guy at Make It Monday - Anything Goes!

Come and join us for some Tropical fun at 4 Crafty Chicks! We love seeing your creations.  Be sure to check out our what my fellow DT's have this week.

My quote for this week is one that my friend Lori posted on her facebook and was one I needed to see.  Hope you enjoy it.
Photo: Join the rebel revolution at: 
https://www.facebook.com/rebelsforconsciousness
No limits. Just Love.  

Connect with Positive People at http://positiveatmosphere.com/profile/ChandraNicole

Thank you so much for stopping by! It is appreciated!! :)  Have a wonderful day folks :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome...I want to be where he is! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tamie I love Riley, he is super cute....way to go, I loved this challenge! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete