Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bring on a New Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Good Morning all! Can you believe we are only 4 days away from Halloween? Where has the month of October went? Well since it went so fast this week I jumped right to Christmas...LOL. I have a few of my presents bought already and that has made me feel good. For the last few weeks I have sure enjoyed seeing all of the Halloween creation out there. I don't make many but just absolutely love seeing what everyone else makes.

Now that it is Thursday you know what that means. We have another fun, fantastic and well rockin challenge for you over at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our hostess with the mostess this week is Lori! She has kept it simple for us with such a busy week ahead. Are you ready?

CHALLENGE #61 - PAPER PIERCING
FUN, FUN, FUN

Christmas cards are still my challenge and well right now I am failing miserably at getting them done. For the first time in a long time I have considered making just one type of card and changing the colors or two cards and mass producing them...LOL. We will see. I do think it is time for me to go back to the clean and simple look, it just might be faster...LOL.

I love using my paper piercer and so when Lori issued us this challenge I was over the moon. Easy peazy...LOL. So here is my next Christmas card. I think the new Snowburst embossing folder from Stampin Up sure packs a punch in dimension. I used Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White colors. The stamp sets are Riveting and Delightful Decorations. Of course you can see I got really happy with my Paper Piercing. My son Robin thought that I should turn the back panel underneath the ornament to help with the effect. Thanks Robin, you were right!


Leanne, Lori and Melissa have made wonderful cards this week (as with every week). Be sure to stop bye there blogs and share some love. Also check out our Guest Designer: Christy Dillman. It is Christy last week and oh has she made a pretty card. Thanks Christy it was so much fun to have you this month and oh your inspiring cards made us all drool :) .

We had an awesome week last week, so I am hoping we can keep it going! I have so enjoy checking out all of the beautiful blogs and creations that you share with us each week. Please come and join us for a week of fun at 4 Crafty Chicks.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Make It Monday - anything goes

Thank you so much for stopping bye and sharing my card with me.

5 comments:

  1. Tamie!!!! GORGEOUS Christmas card my friend! You totally rocked my challenge this week with all that pokin' :) Mass producing is good too - don't underestimate it! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice card, that pokin' nicely done! Love the colors, and the embossing folder you used, I might need that one yet...wink, wink! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tamie, love the embossing folder you've used and the colour combo is gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tamie, thanks for the shout out! I have loved working with you talented ladies this month!!! I am a huge fan of embossing, so this card is right up my alley. I love the white and pop of color, not to mention all that wonderful poking!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tamie...love the embossing folder and the lovely colours on the decoration...very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete