Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Huge Thank You!!

Yesterday had started off a little bit slow and maybe even a little bit grouchy but it is amazing how something nice and unexpected can change your mood for the day. My good friend Lori told me I should check out Scrapmasters Paradise Color Combo's to see if they had their new color combo up yet. When I got over there I saw my name in big letters. My card was in the Winner Circle. The best part is that I get to be a guest designer next week. Yahoooooo :) :) As I was looking for some new sketches this week I went back to one of my fav's Techno Stamper (she didn't disappoint another fabby one). That is when I found out that I made the TOP 3. Isn't that just awesome news. THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH FOR PICKING MY CARD!!! What a super great Monday!!! You got me dancing!!!! Click here to see my card.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! you won!!! I'm so happy for you., the card was beautiful, Tamie, I love the colors.
    Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete