Monday, February 14, 2011

Crafty Hos' and Monday Lunchtime Sketches.

Well could a girls Valentine's Day get any better! Crafty Hos' Challenge Blog are a great group of ladies. They are now offering a Winner's Badge and Top 3 Badge for challenges over 50 players. This card was picked as a Winner with their Love Them challenge last week. THank you so much! I will wear your badge with honor and pride. I am truly humbled.


When I stopped bye Techno Stamper today to see what her new sketch was for Monday Lunchtime sketches, I scrolled down to see who she had picked as her TOP 3 and was blown away to see my card. Mary Jo has amazing sketches and she has added a twist, if you want you can join in and make it a blog hop. It was so much fun this last week. Thank you Mary Jo for picking my card...I am truly humbled and will wear you badge with soooo much pride.

Thank you to both challenge sites for making an already special Valentine's Day even more special.

Be sure to check out both blogs, they truly are great and inspirational!

1 comment: