Thursday, September 23, 2010

SPCC # 66 combined with Diva Coffee Break Designs

Good evening everyone! Today, I had the chance to go see my very good friend Lori and craft! As always it was a wonderful day but it always goes bye way to fast. The fog this morning was awful but the gorgeous sun this afternoon was worth the wait. What was the weather like where you live?

It ended up being a busy day for both of us, but I managed to make a card just for fun *WOOT, WOOT*. After school we went and watched Tristan play his first volleyball games of the season. Congrat's on the wins.

It seems like forever since I have participated in these two challenge blogs but boy oh boy was it fun today and you should all hop on over to check them out. Thanks ladies for making it easy! Scrapmaster's Paradise: Color Combo and Diva Coffee Break Designs (sketch this week).



Hope you like the circles as much as I do!


Thank you so much for stopping bye.
If you are looking for another color combo hop on over to Picture Perfect Creations for this weeks challenge and 4 Crafty Chicks has a new challenge too and would love to see you!

4 comments:

  1. Love those circles! So glad you came to see me and craft today girlie :) I thoroughly enjoyed our day but I agree, the day went too fast!

    You rocked our colors this week at SPCC! WTG!

    Lori - SPCC Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, love the circles too! Thanks so much for playing along with the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team this week!
    Sharon Field
    DCBD Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Circle Circus is one of may favs! and I love the crocheted flowers with brads! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful color combo! I love how you used the crocheted flowers for the element on the sketch- they work perfectly without taking away from your stamping! Thanks for joining the Divas!

    ReplyDelete