Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ultimate Summer Challenge #3 at PaperWorks Co. Blog

What an awesome Ultimate Summer Challenge PaperWorks Co. Blog has put on for the last 5 days. Jenny created a team challenge which just rocks. So Lori, Leanne, Melissa and myself entered. All of the other teams have made some wonderful cards too. My team mates have worked hard and rocked each of their challenges.

For the inspirational challenge (which is #3) you had to pick an animal and your card had to be inspired simply more than your just your stamp. I searched high and low to find some more inspiration to the fantastic digi that was given to us by (Chi Chi Memories) and I found some bone pattern paper that I distressed. I hope this cutie and the feel of the card makes you want to get better.


There will be voting on the cards that everyone likes, so if you like our cards please vote for us!! This has been a fantastic experience. Thanks girls for asking me to be part of the team.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Card, love him, you did an awesome job. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card friend! You did super with the hard inspiration part...way to go! I like the papers you chose and the ribbon adds a great touch! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, Tamie! I love the colors you chose and the corner details on all your panels - awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete