Sunday, June 20, 2010

Small Wonder!

Good Monday Morning! The sun is shining it is going to be a perfect day!

How was your weekend? My weekend was a little crazy. I went to Didsbury to visit my Aunt and Uncle they had some stuff for me and then we carried on to Red Deer to surprise my other Auntie and Uncle. Thank goodness they were home because we shared so much laughter, it really was good for the soul. On Sunday the kids and I took my DH to see Karate Kid for Father's Day! All in all it was a super weekend. The weather was super nice too, gotta love that when you actually get nice weather on the weekend.

Today is such an exciting day, it is hard to believe that we are already on Challenge #18 at Picture Perfect Creations and I am loving every minute of being able to visit you all and comment on your cards. The colors that Megan put together for this challenge are great, you can use them for so different styles of cards. Masculine, Birthday, Anniversary and just about anything else you can think of. I sure hope you will join us this week and show us your amazing creations I can't wait to check them out.

Here is my card. I have been wanting to ink up this pretty Kraftin' Kimmie Fairy for a while now. I love the colors and while I didn't have all of the pens or ink pads I improvised with some earthy colors. Hope you like it, oh and I just couldn't resist putting on the dazzling diamonds. Gotta love bling *wink*.

This week is a busy week over at PPC, we are having our normal color challenge and then we are doing a blog hop too (starting today). Come check it out and have some fun. Remember each week you can win a badge. A Grand Winner and Runner Up.

I will see you later today! Please come and join us for our first Blog Hop!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card,Lv it.your stamps are getting better looking all the time.Wink--Wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie you're such an early bird!! Your card is beautiful!! That fairy is gorgeous!! You did a great job this week as always! Did I mention your new colors look great??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she looks so good on these colors Tamie! Glad you colored her up that day I was there - she is fab!

    ReplyDelete