Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thank You and Buttons


It is 4 Crafty Chicks time and I am the hostess for Challenge #342 and I would love to see you break out your button stash.  

The above card was inspired by this card on Pinterest made by Linda Aarhus.  
My card at the top of the post was made as a single layer card. I also used the pieces that I cut out on the bottom portion. The stamp was used from Verve and then some twine was added to the bottom for a bit of pop. I cut my strips a little smaller so the corners could be cut off.

Thank you so much for popping in. Sending smiles your way!


3 comments:

  1. Supper cool card! Great colors and nice twine too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS card Tamie! Love the bright colors xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love the colors and buttons!

    ReplyDelete