Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hugs & Kisses


Good morning! It is time for a brand new challenge at Creative Knockouts. We are on Challenge #185 and it is called BORDER TIME. Our sponsor this time is AMB illustrations and it was awesome to color up these cute little Dinosaurs Stamps. Thank you so very much.

Prize: 3 single packs or a trio or a combo and a single
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AMBillustrations
My card above has been colored with Copics. These stamps remind me of Land Before Time movies. Our kids just loved those movies and it will be awesome to share them with our grandchild.

Be sure to hop on over to Creative Knockouts my fellow DT's have amazing makes for you.

Thanks for sharing stopping by to see my latest make.

Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Tamie. I love how you used several of the cute dinosaur images.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tamie! This is very cute. I love the first Land Before Time movie. I mean, who could resist Ducky? It is so fun to be a team mate with you.
    -Miranda
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute, great layout, and the die you used in the background awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Tamie! Love those lil fellas!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete