Monday, March 27, 2017

Seasons Greetings

Welcome to my blog! Today, I am super excited to share my card with you for Season's Greeting Christmas Challenge #4.  It is always ANYTHING GOES with a twist. You can use the inspiration picture below if you would like.
I used colors from the inspiration picture above. It took me several days to finish it because my mind was blocked. My mom was here and gave me suggestions and had fun breaking out two new dies from Gina Marie Designs. All of the paper is from Stampin Up and I must say the new glitter paper is fabby. The word dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The snowman tag was colored up for me to use and seemed to work perfectly for this card. Hope you like it!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Rooming - Challenge #294 - Any Holiday (Christmas)
The Corrosive Challenge - Challenge #3 - March Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #326 - Anything Goes as long as Christmas/optional twist: inspired by a Christmas song or carol.
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #152 - Anything Goes

Be sure to come and join us at Season's Greetings Challenge and show us your Christmas creations.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card using jigsaw dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Tamie!! Love the puzzle background!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that little snowman. So cute!

    ReplyDelete