Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lovely as A Tree, With Sympathy


Happy Thursday to you! Nance is our hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks. With this being March we are all waiting for spring to come. Nance has set our challenge #341 with "SPRING FEVER with a twist of sponging". Nance had me breaking out my sponges again.

CHALLENGE #340 - "SPRING FEVER USING SPONGING"
My card above was stamped using Lovely As A Tree. The ink was Memento Tuxedo Black. I tried to create a sunset behind the trees. Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black. Different Stampin Up inks.

The style of card is on Pinterest and tried to put my own spin on it. Her card is way more beautiful (librus).  I used sponges but she used a brayer.  My reasoning for choosing this image was thinking the start of spring before the leaves come out on the trees and the beautiful sunsets.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thank you so much for joining me today.  Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Tamie! I love your sponged sky and I thought the same, the very dawn of spring, like how when it begins to warm up it smells like spring before things bud.

    ReplyDelete