Thursday, March 30, 2017

Here's a Little Sunshine

We have a Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks because this month has 5 Thursdays. When there are 5 Thursdays we have an easy peasy challenge "ANYTHING GOES" for #344.  Our wonderful hostess this week is our one and only Leanne from Banking On Crafts. Thank you Danielle for being our GDT this month. You have shared your amazing inspiration with us all month long.

The card above I made for my dad to give to my grandma. For it seems like forever my grandma has called my dad an old goat and my dad calls her an old crow.  Dad wanted to do something to make my grandma smile after her stroke.  It took me a while to find the right images that dad wanted but when I did the card just happened. It was a craft day with my mom and this card met with my dad's approval. The best part was that my grandma laughed when she saw it. Nothing better than making my parents and grandma happy.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creates and Makes Challenge - Challenge #10 - Anything Goes/ optional Springtime
Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #310 - Anything Goes (dies are the circle (stampin Up), clouds are my (favorite things)
Crafty Creations - Challenge #338 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Challenge #114 - Anything Goes/optional twist - Springtime colors

Please join us over at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Anything Goes Challenge this week.

Have a great weekday! Till next time....




4 comments:

  1. Hey that is super cool, makes me laugh, hahha! Great job. Hugs, L
    Oh and Happy Birthday friend, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the story behind your card! I'm sure it brought a smile to your Grandma's face! Happy birthday to you lady! Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer this month. I love playing with you crafty chicks! Hugs Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Love the design and colors!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Tamie! Makes me laugh to know the story behind it. These are the best kind of cards to make, the ones that have a special meaning for the giver and recipient. Hugs! Hope you had a great birthday too!

    ReplyDelete