Thursday, March 2, 2017

Smile, You're Worth It!

Hello, Hello, Hello! 

Leanne is our Hostess with the mostess for 4 Crafty Chicks this week! It is our first challenge in March and Leanne is challenge us to break out our GREEN for #340! I would like to give a big welcome to Danielle who is our GDT for the month of March!

I broke out my Stampin' Up pattern paper! It has fun pattern's and almost all Green :) It was a blast to make this card. I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #183 - Go Green
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #251 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Challenge #112 - Anything Goes/twist masculine (didn't do the twist)
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #123 - Anything Goes

My fellow Dt's and GDT have awesome inspiration for you. Hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and join us for our brand new challenge.

Thanks for sharing is my newest creation!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you went Green, thanks friend, this is awesome and I like the pattern paper. Great job! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely monochromatic card
    the DP you used is beautiful
    sweet card
    Many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and papers, great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pretty patterns and a great design, Tamie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used green to perfection Tamie!!! I think I might have some of that paper in my stash too. Might have to dig it out after seeing this beautiful way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card...makes me smile! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahooo...look at all this designer paper - cool! Great job, friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very green! perfect for this challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete