Thursday, March 23, 2017

Rose Garden Thinlits

Happy Spring! It is so nice to hear those words but I am truly looking forward to the warmer temperatures and no snow. It was an exhausting, emotional week but the silver lining was seeing my mom/dad, our boys & Summer, plus special friend's one that just had surgery. Praying for this next week to be better.

We have a brand new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks and Lori is our hostess. Lori challenged us to break out our DIES/PUNCHES for Challenge #343. Super easy right? Well, believe it or not, I struggled with which dies and punches to break out. It was too funny because so many were calling my name.  So I headed off to Pinterest to get some ideas. 

I really wish I could say this layout was my idea but it wasn't. I "Cased" this card from www.stampsnlingers.com. A few changes for my card. I don't have as many layers on the inside of the card and my inside rose is not on white. My paper/pattern paper is Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper Whtie from Stampin Up. The die used is called Rose Garden Thinlits by Stampin Up. I believe this style could be used for any occasion.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
AAA Cards - Challenge #86 - Die Cuts
The Paper Players - PP 336 - Clean and Simple by Joanne

Our Guest Designer and my fellow Chicks in the Hen House have tons of great inspiration for you. Please check them out and come join us with your creative makes.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Great die, so pretty, I like the black and white different it pops and the way you cut the front of it, nicely done. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Tamie! Love that die. You sound like me, I have the same struggles with my dies every time I craft. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning design Tamie! I don't know why I still don't have that die. Every time I see it I want it :o). Sorry you had a rough week and hoping your friend is doing very well by now. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete