Thursday, October 6, 2016

Wishing you...

Hello! Thanks for joining me today with our first challenge of October at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our wonderful hostess this week is Leanne.  For Challenge #319 she would like us to break out our Die Cuts.

Please welcome our Guest Designer for the month of October Karen from My Cup Runneth Over.

The idea for this card came from Pinterest. I was super excited to break out my new thinlits from Stampin Up. I thought they were simply perfect for this challenge. I used melon mambo paper and broke out my dazzling diamonds.  I love this saying and thought it is a good encouragement card. It is a clean and simple card hopefully one you will like. 

Please join us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Die Cuts challenge.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for all of your comments they make me smile. 

3 comments:

  1. Tamie- this is just stunning! Love the bright pink and white together! Love those dies too!!! You ROCK! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie- this is just stunning! Love the bright pink and white together! Love those dies too!!! You ROCK! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice CAS card friend! Love the hot pink and the neat dies you used :)

    ReplyDelete