Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thanks!

Good morning everyone! It is already the last Thursday of October and Halloween is just around the corner. 

Our hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks is Lori! She has a fun filled challenge for us.  For Challenge #322 Lori would like us to color on Kraft card stock. I have never done this before but some of my fellow DT's have and they have made truly gorgeous creations. No exception, this time, they will inspire you.  My stamp is from Stampin Up and the image was colored with Copics. Unfortunately, you can not see the Wink of Stella on this card but it really does make it pop. The punches and paper are also from Stampin Up.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my newest creation.  Your comments bring a bright spot into my day and are truly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, loving the look of colored on Kraft, very cool! Well done friend, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Tamie! I love those flowers on Kraft too :) Very pretty! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tammie. This is SO super cute. I sure had fun Guest Designing for 4 Crafty Chicks this month. If you ever want a fun challenge where you can share your sweet cards, I'd sure LOVE to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have awesome prizes and I'd really enjoy having you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Beautiful flowers and love the black trim! Great job as always! Big Hugs!! Tina

    ReplyDelete