Thursday, October 20, 2016

Strength Within

Hi everyone! It's time for a brand new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  We are on Challenge #321 and your hostess this week is me.  I would like everyone to dig deep and find a way to create something to inspire someone for our STRENGTH WITHIN challenge.

When I had my accident, I was given very supportive cards, that I read every day to help me on my road to recovery. Even to this day as I can do more, more problems or things pop up and life can become very discouraging, as people don't always want to here what truly is going on in our lives. Encouraging words are so helpful, they can bring light into any kind of situation, good, bad or just to cheer someone on to the next step. It is through dark times that we can help support others or ourselves by finding our courage, strength, and confidence. Strength within can be a very hard challenge to find and be at peace with.  

The card above has a Quote from Eleanor Roosevelt that has been my go to the last few months. I have been fearful of meeting new people but after reading this several times a day, there is a plan for me to take. Fight the Fear and Do It Anyway was one of my biggest quotes before my accident and gosh I am going to look fear in the face and do it anyways.

Please join us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Strength Within Challenge.  I know it is a hard one but our fellow DT's have some amazing inspiration for you.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card awesome challenge very nice friend. Keep moving on and and up friend, strength comes from lots of places but you have it within so dig deep and kick it up a notch. Hugs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment! We all have the strength within us to make the most out of what God has given us. You are so strong and so brave! Just remember you are not alone - God is always with you - and you have a wonderful group of family and friends to help you when it seems your strength has gone. Big Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment! We all have the strength within us to make the most out of what God has given us. You are so strong and so brave! Just remember you are not alone - God is always with you - and you have a wonderful group of family and friends to help you when it seems your strength has gone. Big Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and sentiment! Love the colors and the flowers/butterflies - very pretty friend! xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete