Thursday, October 13, 2016

Have a Fang-tastic Day!

Hello again, everyone and welcome back to my newest DT creation for 4 Crafty Chicks.  I can hardly believe that we are almost half way threw October. The time is flying by but there are some very special people in my life with birthday, in the month of October.  

Tina is our wonderful challenge hostess this week and she would love for us to create using the colors Orange and Black for Challenge #320. This was a fun challenge for me. I found some images that I colored quite a long time ago which were perfect for this challenge.  Taking a chance I fussy cut the images and popped them up. The images are from Your Next Stamp and so is the sentiment. The orange, black, embossing, and spider web is from Stampin up.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Challenge 107 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Create and Makes Challenge Blog - Challenge 4 - Anything Goes with a twist of dies
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Please come and join us for our latest challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks we would love to see your work. My fellow chicks Tina, Leanne, Lori and our GDT will inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: