Thursday, October 27, 2016

Dragon Gifts


We have a new challenge this week at Creative Knockouts! The challenge is Something To Say for #165.  I would like to thank our sponsor A Day For Daisies as they let me highlight A Dragon Gifts for this challenge. It sure was a pleasure to color up this cute image.

Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/
My image was colored using Copics. The rest of the card is made from Stampin Up pattern paper and paper. The dies are from My Favorite Things and the pearls are unknown. The stamp is from Fiskars.

We would love to have you join us at Creative Knockouts for our Something to Say.  My fellow DT's have outdone themselves again. Please hop on over and check them out and then show us your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments are a ray of sunshine to me so thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Tamie. Love the soft purples you used and that background paper is just lovely...really makes your card pop and feel magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, great background, colored awesome. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Tamie! She's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous background Tamie and I really love the gorgeous color palette!

    Beautiful work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete