Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Night of Creations

Good morning, I am having fun trying to make changes and up-date my blog. For the first time, I tried to take my pictures off my camera. What can I say about that....I need HELP!!!! :) LOL. I am very sure I did everything the long, long way....LOL.

The cards that I am going to show you, I made on January 16 with my good friend Lori. It was a wonderful night of creating and laughing. One of the best kinds.


This cards was the last set I made on Friday night. I used the Lovely as a Tree (SU) stamp and the Thinking of you was a Verve stamp. The paper was black, Riding Hood Red and in the ink was the same (SU).


I thought that I would try the side view or flat view...don't think it worked well, but it was something new.


Thank you card is made with Stampin' Up product, only one exception and that is the Martha Stewart Pearls. I think they added just a little bit of something to make my plain card pop. This was not the vision that I saw in my head, but it sure came around. Sorry, it is blurry it looked better on my camera.



Well, this card gave me a little bit of grief. I started out with the middle of the card. I had the colors I wanted, but really it was the flowers on my squares and the first layer that were giving me trouble. When it did come together...well it is one of my favorites. Swiss Dots for cuddlebug was used. Stampin' Up paper, ink and ribbon. The stamps were Verve and the pearls were once again Martha Stewart.


Cupcakes, are soooo cute!! This was my first time, making a cupcake card and I want to do more. My kids favorite card is this one. Next time, I would add a layer of white punched paper under the designer paper, just to make it pop. The paper and ink are Stampin' Up. The cupcake stamp is from Verve. The punch is one of Martha Stewarts.
Wishing you all a fun day of laughter with family and friends. I just received my new stamps, and hope to make some more cards tonight. Right now my other passion is calling me....house work...LOL! :) Until later have a great day!















No comments:

Post a Comment