Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Card Was Wonderful in My Head But.....

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great night. I sure did! I crafted for the first time on my new desk and boy did I make a huge mess! It was WONDERFUL :). Now, it is up to me to clean it up, but that will be tomorrow after I create some more...LOL!


On to my card. All day today, I was telling everyone, I had this amazing idea for a card and I was putting it to paper tonight, well....so I did.

Does anyone ever have an idea, that is amazing in your head but doesn't turn out just the way you thought it would, well it was this card and the other one I was working on for me. Horse card #2 the glue is drying and I will put it on here against my better judgement, maybe someone will like it. I am unsure if this card needed ribbon, it just seems like it is missing something. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I had a black eye on the horse, so I thought I haven't used my cyrstal effects yet, let's try it but....it just made the horse look scary...LOL.
Off too bed I go...thanks for everyone who has stopped by to see my blog, I appreciate it. A special thanks goes out to Lori for all of her help today with my blog. Your helped meant more than you know. Thank You:) Till tomorrow.
Tamie

3 comments:

  1. Tamie, you are doing great with your cards...don't be discouraged if they don't work out "just as your had envisioned.." sometimes it happens, trust me!!!

    The blog looks fantastic too, and you are very welcome - any time!!

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete