Monday, August 30, 2010

Marriage Mean's... and PPC #28

Good Morning peeps! Well it is a rainy morning here in small town Alberta. It is nice but it sure can force you to get things done in your house. When you get a chance to go outside you don't always feel guilty about what is not getting done on the inside.

While I was talking with my good friend Lori, this morning I realized that I missed putting my post up. Sorry about that. This morning has seen laundry being done, the fridge cleaned out, dishes done from the dreaded fridge and a friend coming over very early for my son Robin. Today, will continue to be a busy day but a I am taking a manditory break for crafting and just relaxing alittle bit before I go back to getting school stuff done.

Onto the good stuff....our new challenge at PPC this week has totally fabby colors of done by Megan. I just love them. I had so much fun with the sketch it is from the archives from Card Patterns. It was sooooooo perfect to go with the colors of PPC this week.


Here is my card! The image I used is one of my friend Lori's. This couple just makes you smile...I think you can picture them as a couple you might know. I love the sayings too. I had fun with the three different textured folders. I will be back later today with the inside sentiment...it is a whoot. :)How adorable do you think they are?
Thanks so much for poppin' in and please don't forget to stop bye and check out the other DT's, their cards are amazing this week. Take some time and share some love, we love it too! You can find there links on the right hand side of my blog.

Please join us this week at PPC, we love to see what you create and I just love commenting on your work. I look forward to seeing you!!!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha...LOVE this set Tamie! I am so glad we got to craft together so you could use it too! I love the embossing and that flower is totally FAB! Another masterpiece! TFS!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower, and those two...look like parents...hahahaha!! Fun stuff, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie this card is sooo cute! What a fun card for someone to get if they have a sense of humor! Great job this week girl! I know what you mean about laundry and needing to get stuff done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool card, One of them look like me some days LoL!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, I just love the stamp...

    ReplyDelete