Monday, August 23, 2010

Clean and Simple "Thanks"

Can you believe we are onto Our 27th challenge over at Picture Perfect Creations. It sure is a wonderful feeling and I am sooooooooooo loving everyones entries each week. Your work is amazing. We are still looking for Guest Designer for Sept, Oct, and Nov. so please apply for more info click here.

How was your weekend. Mine is busy but great. Friday, my fellow crafting peep came for a visiting bring home my son from his first week of camp ever (which he loved). Her whole family came which was a huge treat and they helped us take all of our wood from our deck to the burn pit and then helped us get everything else we had been gutting out from our house to the dump. I can park in my garage now after a couple of months. The funny part yesterday, I got used to going outside to get my van, that when I did I wondered where the heck it was...LOL.

Enough of my babbling and onto the good stuff our new challenge. Megan has used several of the new colors that I didn't have so once again my awesome Stampin Up Rep Lori, shared some of her stash with me. We sat down and created together which was very, very cool.
Here is my creation. It is very clean and simple, but I like it. I must say I just love, love, the new Concord Crush color. It is so rich and vibrant.

Also just to let you know there is a voting contest over at PaperWorks Co. Blog where they had a team challenge and everyone in blogger land can now vote for there favorite cards. Please come out and support Leanne, Lori, Melissa and myself. We are called the 4 Crafty Chicks and could really use your votes. The challenges rocked and it is a great way to meet people.

Please don't forget to hope on over to the other gals to see there awesome card creations this week. There links are on my right hand side of the blog.

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done girl, love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple but beautiful=simply beautiful :-) I need to get back to kiss more often, these flowers are killing me... plus they don't fit in envelopes! lol
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card too Tamie. Very nice! The embossing and scallop trim punch give it a lot of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice.Will work for anyone.

    ReplyDelete