Friday, August 13, 2010

Just For You :)

Another fun card with some fantastic challenges. I just love, love these colors that the Stampin Royalty girls picked this week. This card came together really quickly for me which was even better because it was around 2:30 am when I was making it *giggle*, thanks Lori for the wee morning crafting. The sketch from Just Us Girls rocked and made it a piece of cake (sadly I just realize I missed the entry deadline *sigh*).

Gotta love flowers...these ones are so cute.
Everything is Stampin' Up. I am not sure of the Stamp name as it was my good friend Lori's Set and silly me forgot to write it down.
Here two more cards that my daughter made with us. She tried to use some old sketch challenges and I think she did an awesome job. Great job Kaitlyn we are very proud of you.

Today is very rainy here, so I am off to start the laundry and then scope out some more challenges. I would love to be able to make a card today. August is a month loaded with birthdays and anniversaries. Oh and I have to get some cards ready to take into the store and sell, with Summer it wasn't as easy as I thought to get a bunch in there.

Here to crafting with you and remember to laugh you deserve it.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus card!!! Love the colors and the way you used the sketch! Beautiful work!!! So sorry you missed the deadline but hope you'll definitely come back and play with us! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Thanks for popping in on my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Yes I AM still doing Sunday sketches at PaperCraftPlanet Cuttlebugers. I also have my own group on Yahoo CardSketchesByZacksNana so join us any time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the summer colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card my friend! The wee hours were good to us crafting finatics! :) Sorry you missed the deadline...

    Kaitlyn, you did such an awesome job on all your cards - you rock girlie and I'm so proud to call you a craftin PEEP-ette with us! Love you!

    Aunty Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - great job with both of those challenges! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a neat card,Lv it. Kaitlyn you did great on these.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fab job with the sketch Tamie!!! So sorry you missed the deadline! You will just have to come back and join JUGS this weekend for our color challenge!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete