Monday, August 2, 2010

Love is a Flower and PPC #24

Did everyone have a great long weekend? I hope so. Have we got a great summer color combo for you! Yep you heard it hear, these colors rock. They are bright and they make you smile so come and join us at Picture Perfect Creations to show us your rockin creations!
The sketch that I used this week comes from Our Creative Corner! Every Thursday they have some really cool sketches. I was preparing this card a head of time so I went back and picked one that I liked. Thanks ladies.
Oh, I am so excited for you to see this card. I hope you like the flower as much as I do and the sentiment is just awesome. They are both from the Verve set Love's Flower. The coloring was super fun and using the Martha punch just enhanced the look of the card (thanks Lori for letting me use the punch and stamps).
Summer seems to be flying by can you believe that we are already in August! It won't be long before everyone has to go back to school. I would like it if things would just slow down a bit. Does that ever happen?


Please hop on over to share some love with the other DT girls. Their master peices this week are just awesome (links are on the right hand side of my blog).

Here is smiling at you crafters and thanks for stopping by and sharing some love.

5 comments:

  1. I love the lace on this card! I really need to get one of the those punches for myself because I'm always impressed when I see them. And the quote is beautiful, where did you get it from?
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a cool card,Lv the colors.neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card my friend! :) Glad I was there when you made it :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tamie!!! I love that saying!! And it's crazy!! Almost time for the "most wonderful time of the year" (staples commercial!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I missed posting a note on here..thought I did that....very cool card Tamie....love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete