Thursday, July 30, 2020

Knight Owl

Happy Thursday morning!
We have had some really hot days here.
It is finally starting to feel like summer with these
temperatures. We have been lucky here and no
rain in the last few days.
Just gorgeous blue skies.

Today, Team B (that's me :)) over at Creative Knockouts
is up with our brand new creations with images
from our sponsor

thank you so very much for
letting me high light Knight Owl
https://www.janmahew.com/shop-1
Prize is $10 Gift Certificate from the Store

Challenge #361 - Tic Tac Toe

Pearls
Embossing (heat or dry)
Bling
Vintage
Image (Stamped or digi)
Die Cuts (punches, etc)
Distressing
Sentiment
Ribbon/Twine

My row is Bling, Die Cuts, Twine.
Isn't this image Knight Owl super, super cute!
It is a must to have in your digital image collection.

I had a lot of fun coloring it up using my Copic Markers.
I broke out the red pearls for the bling,
Oval dies (My Favorite Things)
I call these wonky dies??? from Gina Marie Designs.

Thank you so very much for stopping by today.
Wishing you a blessed day.
Smile you never know when it will makes someones day!

Hugs,

1 comment: