Thursday, July 2, 2020

Having Fun!

 
Good Morning!
Yesterday, was Canada Day.
It was such a different day,
only a little time with some of our family
and no friends.
For most of the day it rain but after a heavy rain
the sun popped out and made the afternoon 
and evening very nice.
We sure are missing watching sports and rodeos.

Today, we have the first challenge of July
What is the challenge you say?
Challenge #357 - Sew It Up
I always love this challenge :)
Our fun sponsor this week is from
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk
the Prize is 3 images.
Thank you so much for letting me
color up and showcase
I chose to color in yellow and oranges to 
add some bright color to the rainy morning we were having.

The sewing that was done is on the outside rectangle 
and on the first oval.
On the rectangle the stitching and holes were there from the die,
so I decided to pull out my needle and sew just in the holes
and leave the dashes open.
On the oval, I poked holes around it and then hand
stitched it. It is hard to tell but the thread is the
same color on both layers.

We would really love it if you would join us
for our challenge at Creative Knockouts.
My fellow DT's have some amazing creations for you.
I look forward to seeing your work and commenting.

Wishing you an amazing Day!
Share a smile with someone, they just might be needing it.
Thank you so much for joining me.
Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Tamie! Love the color combo and your coloring is perfect! Great stitching too, love that!

    ReplyDelete