Monday, July 13, 2020

Give A Girl The Right Shoes

 Good morning to you!
It is hard to believe that in just a few days
July will be half over. *shocking*
We had a lovely weekend spent with family,
enjoying each other and missing our loved ones
that are watching us from heaven.
We celebrated two beautiful young woman who are
now high school graduates. We are so very proud of them.

Today, is my day to pick a stamp set to high light
Wise Woman is what I chose to work with.
 I adore this set with all of the different sentiments.
Now I am a shoe girl but sadly only have a few pairs of
beautiful heels; that I am unable to wear now. *sigh*.
I love people watching for dress shoes. 
There are so many cute/beautiful shoes.
On the card above, I stamped the sentiment and image.
Then stamped the shoe separately and fussy cut it out to pop
it up in the center.
Some circle dies, pattern paper, butterfly punches
and woo-la the card was done. 

Please join us from Monday - Friday on our blog.
We have inspiration for you on these days.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Wishing you a very happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment