Monday, May 6, 2019

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

 Good morning!
My card today has me feeling like
some spring colors are needed.
We are still getting snow the last 5 or 6 mornings; up to about 5cm
It is all melted by the afternoon, so things are
really starting to green up.

The stamp set, being highlighted today
is 
Isn't the sentiment and design around it just amazing!
I mean who wouldn't love to celebrate a half birthday?
Well, this girl is going to start...
Thanks Denise for such a wonderful set
Paper, stitched rectangle dies - Stampin' Up
pearls and butterfly punch - Martha Stewart

For more incredible inspiration with The Project Bin Stamps
hop on over the their blog. Each day of the week
my team mates will have something new to inspire you.

Have a blessed day! 
Thank you so much for blessing me.
hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment