Sunday, May 26, 2019

Air Fairy

Good Sunday afternoon!
I hope your weekend has been a good one.

Sincere apologies to Kelly and our sponsor
for my late card for Creative Knockouts.

Creative Knockouts has a brand new challenge
that started on Thursday this past week and goes until
Wednesday May 29. 

Challenge #299 - Fancy Flourishes

Our wonderful sponsor this week
is letting me high light this gorgeous image called
She was colored using Copic markers
and a brand new die that I was given.

Prize: 3 images



Our sponsor has some really cute images and some stunning fairy
images as well. Be sure to check them out.

We would love to see you this week over at Creative Knockouts
be sure to join us and my fellow DT's have out done themselves.

Have an amazing day 
and please remember
you are a blessing!
Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment