Monday, April 29, 2019

Happy Birthday Pretty Lady

 Good morning my friends!
It was a crazy weekend weather wise here in Alberta.
We a spring snow storm that brought anywhere from 5cm-30cm of snow.
It caused roads to be closed, no tow bans were put on, pretty crazy.
Where I live we were lucky and got just about 10cm but was gone the next day.
The wind was just nasty too. On Wednesday, Alberta also saw its
first tornado of the year. Wild weather.
Bring on the leaves and flowers...we need some color
(which will happen after the heavy wet snow).
Onto my new inspiration this week....

Happy last Monday of April!
Today is my day to share some inspiration with you

I received happy mail and it had our brand new stamp set
called
Brand new sayings
and that are just fantabulous!
Did you see the gorgeous FONTS...eeek!!!
clear stamps, birthday stamps, girlfriend stamps, card making, flourishes, half birthday, birthday girl
 I decided to make a birthday card
Every lady is pretty and loves to be told so once in
a while. Isn't it a perfect sentiment (The Project Bin - Birthday Girl).
The doily (Stampin' Up) in the top left and bottom right has been cut
apart into three sections. The middle section was not
used in this project. The flowers are no name.
Dies that were used are by Gina Marie Designs
Pattern paper is shiny and very elegant.
Don't forget each day of the week my Team mates have
more inspiration for you using The Project Bin Stamp over
at our blog.

Thank you so much for joining me today
Have a very blessed week ahead.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment