Monday, April 8, 2019

Love You To Pieces

Good morning! It was a great weekend.
We visited with family and friends.
I saw twice in one week my old librarian from elementary and junior high
just an amazing lady that left a mark on my heart
wanting to volunteer and always being nice
to someone else. There isn't a student I know that didn't love her.
Well it sure did make my day brighter.

Happy Monday!
April is Autism Awareness Month
they have Spencer's Set
that talks about being who you are
and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
I will be sharing more creation with this
stamp set through out the month of April!

*Special for this stamp set*
Place an order over $60 and receive this set for FREE!!!
Card making, paper crafts, rubber stamps, clear stamps, autism awareness
The above card was and stamped using the heart puzzle
piece stamp to make my back ground paper.
I then colored an individual puzzle piece using Copic Markers.


The sentiment, I adore and stamped it and then cut
it out using a stitched oval die from Stampin' Up.
The sentiment is also popped up.
The paper is Whisper White and Elegant Egg Plant
A clean and simple card, easy to mail to a friend
or loved one.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Challenge #62 - April Anything Goes
Crafttyhazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge - April use pattern paper (homemade pattern paper)
Happy Little Stampers - 

Be sure to join us at The Project Bin Blog
each day their are more creations to inspire you.

Thank you so much for joining me 
have a very blessed week
and remember
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out"

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Tamie! I like the cheerful colours you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Tammy! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete