Thursday, March 28, 2019

Cocoa Loves Baseball

Happy Thursday to you!
Tomorrow, marks another day that I will have
another 20 year old. It is hard to believe how
fast the time has gone. We are so proud of our son
Robin, he hard working, loving, kind and most
of all an amazing father to his son.

Today, is Creative Knockouts brand new challenge.
That is right, every Thursday Kelly has a brand new challenge for you!
Each challenge is sponsored so be sure to play and
remember to check to see if you are the winner!

What is our challenge today?
Challenge #291 - Outdoor Fun

We have a wonderful sponsor this week
and I would like to thank them for 
letting me color up and high light this fun image

I just adore all of the Cocoa digis.
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate for Digis
 
Be sure to check out their very cute store.
It was so much fun to color up this image. What did I color with you ask?
I broke out my Copic markers.
The brads are from Stampin' Up as well as most of the paper
(Whisper White, So Saffron pattern paper, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso)
We are Memory Keepers for leaf paper.
The dies were given as a present for Christmas
 (When asked where they came from they
said they bought them off of Amazon).

For more inspiration from my fellow teammates please
hop on over to Creative Knockouts
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Have a blessed day and week ahead.
Thank you so much for visiting me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment