Monday, March 11, 2019

Sleep, Rest, Recover

Good afternoon, it is the first Monday after the spring
forward time change. Take an hour of sleep away from this
girl and it is like putting me into sloth mode. *wink*.
 Oy, what can I say
most of it has been good so far even if we are exhausted.
The one not so good thing, my post
was scheduled for PM not Am...oops.

Welcome to my blog,
On this sunny and warm Monday morning,
I am back with another The Project Bin
make. Yay!!!
Today, the stamp set being used is 
clear stamps, stamps for card making, sentiments, baby, birthday, get well, congrats, thank you
This wonderful set has many options
for different occasions. Use one stamp or multiple 
to complete a project.

With cold/flu season around,
it is nice to give someone a pick me up card.
Sometimes we need a reminder that sleeping and
resting, allow you to recover fully.

My card was made using The Project Bin stamp set
Many More...it is awesome.
Gina Marie Designs stitched circle dies
the other die in black (not sure of the brand name).
The textured white is from a Stampin' Up embossing folder
and the papers are all from Stampin' Up
(whisper white, island indigo and basic black).

Please come and join us each day at our blog to 
see more inspiration from my fellow DT's.

Thank you for joining me today,
Wishing you an amazing day filled with joy, adventure
and most of all creativity of all kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment