Monday, October 29, 2018

You're The Sprinkles On Top!

Good, good morning too you!
It is almost Halloween, only a few days away.
I probably sound like a broken record but where
did this month go?
Our son Robin's little family carved the most 
coolest pumpkins this year.

Today, it is about donuts and sprinkles for
this girl. Have you ever had such a bad 
craving for something? My craving of choice
was a donut and man I wasn't driving to town for one.
So out came my Hole Foods stamp set
Clear stamps, donuts, yoga, memes, stamping, card making
It wasn't meant to be but coloring one up was
just as good *wink*.
My pink donut was colored using Copic Markers.
The punch and papers are all from Stampin' Up.
Also used were pop ups, scissors and my Misti.

Join us each day at The Project Bin blog
my fellow team mates, always have
such amazing inspiration each day of the week.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for all comments
they brighten my day.
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment