Thursday, October 25, 2018

Jack O' Lantern

Hello and Happy Thursday.
It has been another couple of days filled with wonderful
volleyball. Can you tell I just love the game.
It is always awesome to watch teams develop from the start 
of the year.

Creative Knockouts has a brand new challenge
because you guessed it,
It is "THURSDAY".
Let's Get Crafty

We are on Challenge number
#269 
Embossing Delight (wet or dry embossing)

I used dry embossing with 3 different folders.
One from Stampin' Up (wood grain)
One from Cuttlebug (swiss dots)
One from Sizzix (mixed dots)
I did find it hard to capture all of the fantastic embossing elements,
so you have tons of pictures.
Our amazing sponsors are Little Miss Muffet Stamps
and they let me use 
to highlight for you today!
{Prize: $6 Voucher}
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com

I used Copic Markers to color the image 
while I was watching some Netflix (wink)
Spellbinders die to highlight the image, then
Gina Marie Designs x-stitch circle die
Stampin' Up scallop punch
I used dimensionals to pop up the circle.
I would love to enter my card into the following Challenges:
The Crafty Addicts: Challenge #53 - Anything Goes (optional theme spook it up)
Creative Moments - Challenge #155 - Anything Goes (optional twist - spooktacular)
Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #392 - Halloween (top two layers are dies)

Please come by and join us at Creative Knockouts,
my fellow DT's have amazing inspiration to share with you too.
We would love to see your creations using embossing.

Thank you for joining me today,
Have a very blessed and happy week ahead!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Tamie! I love, love, love all the great embossing details! Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts!

    ReplyDelete