Monday, October 8, 2018

Blessings

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian family and friends!
My heart continues to be filled with joy
because I have you in it.
We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have,
for the family we love, for the friends we cherish, and 
for the blessings that will come.
Whether we are with family or friends let's take
time to say thanks for those here and for those who have passed
and give thanks for each moment past and present
and cherish it.

For The Project Bin today,
my card is using the stamp set
called Eat Pie

I really adore the sentiments in this set,
perfect for giving thanks.


The card above is made with unknown pattern paper
and stampin' up paper. I used scissors for the red strip
of paper and copic markers R27 for the leaf.

Come on over to The Project Bin
each day our fabulous team has more inspiration for you.

Have an amazing day!
To everyone who stops in for a peek at my cards
Thank you
and 
Thank you for all comments left, each one is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment