Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pretty Hat


Good morning!
It has been a while since I have made a DT project
for Creative Knockouts!
Moving and getting settled is taking up a lot of time
but more crafting time is slowly coming.

Creative Knockouts always has a brand new challenge
on Thursdays. We have wonderful sponsors
who give prizes each week.

We are on Challenge #237
Spring Is On Its Way

 Our sponsor this week is from Broken Fairy Designs
Thank you so much for letting me color up
It was so much fun to break out my Copic markers again.
Boy, am I every rusty... :)

Prize: 3 Images
http://brokenfairydesigns.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

The card above was made using 
Gina Marie Designs x-stitch dies.
Flowers, Leaves, Copic Markers, pop-ups,
paper by?

I would like enter my card into the following challenges


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card friend! Hope the unpacking and settling is getting less and less...hugs!

    ReplyDelete