Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Easter


Good morning! 
What a wonderful weekend we had.
We sure were blessed while walking in a park
this weekend with a friend to enjoy nature
and see an amazing sign of spring.
Lots of geese where swimming in the cold river
and they were even standing on the snow and ice still.
Love this sign of spring.

Today, is my day to post a card for The Project Bin
The stamp set used is
Clear stamps, springtime, card making, paper craft, stamping, Easter, tulips
I chose to use the cross as it is just about Easter
It is so much fun that their are three stamp sets that you can color.
On the cross, I used Copic Markers
and added only a bit of color to high light it.
It was a blast to get inky with the vellum from Stampin' Up.
Spray adhesive is what I will be looking for to stick it down next time.
To add color to it, I covered the panels with ink and then whipped off
the excess.
My work in progress is to find a way to take a good picture
with lighting in my new craft area which is dark corner.
Would love to get to the real color as possible for you.

My card layout is from
Two-for-One Saturday: Mojo Monday and Freshly Made Sketches – STAMP WITH BRIAN
A clean and simple design using just pattern vellum paper and Concord grape paper
with pearls.
Please hop over to The Project Bin blog to see even more 
inspiration from my team mate Kelly
and the rest of our team each day of the week.

Have an amazing day
may it be one filled with tons of little blessings.

Thank you so much for joining me today

No comments:

Post a Comment