Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hello Spring


Good afternoon!
My sincere apologies to my team and Kelly.
I scheduled this post by accident for next week...Yikes...what was I thinking?

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.

Over at Creative Knockouts we have an amazing
challenge for you this week and like always it is sponsored.

Challenge #239 - Outside Fun

Thank you to our sponsor 
Prize: 3 Images
http://www.thepapershelter.com/

I simply adore their images and had a blast coloring up
It was fun to break out my copic markers and two different dies sets from 
Gina Marie Designs. The paper is from Stampin' Up and Taylored Expressions.
I used a dauber around the edges of the ovals to add color for
a little pop, thanks to the advice of a friend.

Please come and join us this week
for our fun filled challenge at Creative Knockouts,
we would love to see your work.

Have an amazing day and thanks for sharing this card with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment