Thursday, July 28, 2016

Note of Love

Today, we have a brand new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our beautiful hostess is Lori from Caffeinated Creativity. She would like us to make a creation using our Favorite Designer/Company. It was a fun challenge but a tough one for me too because I love so many companies.  After lots of thought I decided that most of what is in my craft room is Stampin Up, so this is the company I chose.

The above creation is made with the following Stampin Up supplies:
Stamp: Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Brick Wall & Chevron embossing folders, squares from the Window framelits, Banner framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Banner punch, Sizzlits 4-pk Lots of tags, Jewels Basic Pearls, Jewels Basic Rhinestone

Here is to hoping that you have enjoyed what I designed with the Stampin Up product in my craft room.

Looking for more inspiration our GDT and my fellow DT's have highlighted their favorites Designers/Company beautifully. We would love to see who is your's at 4 Crafty Chicks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamie, thanks for your sweet DT comment on my Sugar Nellie card. Just wanted to pop in and say, if you like Sugar Nellie, you should totally pop over to Funky Kits site right now, as they are retiring some of my favourite Sugar Nellie images and they're all on sale at a steal of a price! Lots of digis, but some rubber stamps too if you prefer rubber. So you could boost your Sugar Nellie stash ;) Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my card.Love the embossing pastel colours and design of your card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete