Saturday, July 2, 2016

Flapper Twirl Girl

Hello! It is the first weekend of summer holidays. How exciting is that our daughter and son would say it is the best they can sleep in. 

We have a brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  It is Challenge #37 and as always Anything Goes.  Thank you so much to our sponsors this week.  My daughter wanted to color with me so we collaborated on this card together.  She colored the image and I made the card.  She really helped me out; honestly, it was a treasured memory for me. 

Looking for more inspiration my fellow DT's will knock your socks off be sure to stop by Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

The image above is from Lemon Shortbread and I want to thank them for letting me design with it.

Prize: 3 Images

Prize: 7 Images


1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome friend, great job, nice coloring, and great image! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete