Thursday, July 21, 2016

Cheers To You

The cute image you see on this card is from a Company called Star Stampz.  Her name is My Sweet Rose and she was so much fun to color with my Copic's.  They are our brand new sponsor this week over at Creative Knockouts - Challenge #153 Birthday Wishes.  I would like to thank them for letting me use this awesome image.
Prize: 3 Images
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/StarStampz
The stamp, butterfly, punch, black marker, black memento ink and Wink of Stella are all from Stampin' Up.  It is just a simple design and well colors are just because I really like pink.

Come share your Birthday inspiration this week at Creative Knockouts.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tamie. I love the pinks you used and your sentiment is just perfect too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty cute TC, love the color and the layout you did a fine job friend! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete