Thursday, November 28, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes!

Good Morning! Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends in the United States. Yesterday, my husband picked up our mail  and in it was my goodie package from Kraftin Kimmies! It was nice to oogle at after a long day of doctors appointments.  I did a little happy dance :)

It is Thursday and we have another challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our wonderful hostess this week is Miss Lori.   She has an excellent challenge for us.  For Challenge #170 we would like to see some Christmas creations! O la, la the amazing creations and numbers we had last week were rockin...thanks for making my job so hard :)

My creation this week is made by my mom Bonnie! She is an extremely crafty gal.  I am still unable to craft and had 5 cards left to make for my husbands work.  My mom surprised me by helping me out! She made me 5 individual cards just like I do.  Today, I am sharing one of her creations since I have not been able to make any cards yet.  Thank you mom for your wonderful work....you really do need your own blog.  I believe she said that she found the idea for this creation from someone named Dee, although she has changed things up to make it her own.  Thanks Dee for inspiring my mom. Thank you mom for helping me and inspiring me always :)
 
 
Please share some Love with my mom as she made an awesome Christmas card.  I hope to be back crafting really soon.
 
I would like to enter her card into Make It Monday - #168 -Anything Goes
 
We would love to see you at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.  It is a blast to see what you make and share some love.  The amazing creations always have me drooling.
 
Thank you for stopping in and a smile is coming your way!


3 comments:

  1. Bonnie did a beautiful job!! I love that shoe and all the glittery goodness! WTG Bonnie! Tamie - I know you will be back crafting as soon as you can....take care of you and heal first :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to put a card on girl. Bonnie did amazing job, maybe she needs a blog of her own to showcase these wonderful cards, wink wink. Tamie keep on healing getting better each day, and you will be back crafting again with us soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card, hope you'll soon be better sweetie.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete