Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Cute Snowman Couple

Good Morning! It has been just a tad cold here in central Alberta.  It already looks a lot like a winter wonderland with all the snow we have gotten. It is hard to believe that on Friday it has been 1 month since our accident.  Where is the month of November going?

This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks our challenge is provided by me. For challenge #169 - it is Anything Goes!

My card was made with a Stamp I won from one Crazy Stamper.  I will find exactly what I used on my card but it is up in the craftroom that I haven't been in for a month, please bare with me. I will post it in here when my family finds where I put it...LOL. I do know I used Dazzling diamonds for sure. One more Christmas card for my husbands work.



I would like to enter into this into One crazy Stamper 

Please come on over and share your amazing work with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. I would love to come and visit your blog. 

Have an amazing day and enjoy some crafting for me, can't wait to be back at it!


5 comments:

  1. Love your card, and the image is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, that stamp is wonderful, HH are the best. Love the paper you used also. Way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cuties!! But, you already knew I would as I'm a snowman ADDICT :) Gorgeous card friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute, the card is lovely Tamie.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete