Thursday, November 14, 2013

Snowflakes

Good Morning! Welcome back to another 4 Crafty Chicks challenge!  Our hostess with the mostess this week is our wonderfully talented Lori!

Lori is challenging us to Snowflakes! So for Challenge #168 show us what snowflakes inspire in you. Are you ready for some more inspiration please hop on over to our challenge blog, you will see our GDT  "Caroline" from carolineshideout. inspiration as well as Lori, Leanne and Bonnie.

I love this Stampin Up snowflake folder.  I think it is very elegant and works awesome for clean and simple cards like this.  The sketch is an old one from Seize The Sketch.  I made this card for one of my husbands board members.
I would love to enter my card into Love to Scrap Challenge #17 - Anything Goes and Make It Monday Challenge #166 - Anything Goes and One Crazy Stamper Challenge Blog - November Christmas Challenge.
Please join us over at 4 Crafty Chicks we would love to see what Snowflakes inspire in you.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
A smile is being sent your way!

5 comments:

  1. Wahooo...Thanks for sharing your card with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog, awesome, love the embossing. Nicely done!

    Leanne DT@Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I saw this on MIM and wanted a closer look. Donna #77

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty friend!! I love all those snowflakes :) Love how you did the sketch....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, TFS with us at OCS!

    ReplyDelete