Sunday, January 3, 2010

Seaside Girls

Helloooooooo, out there!!! Today, was one of those days, that I thought would be productive craft wise...but between the phone and trying to get cookies made for school, an early supper and laundry done...well...crafting just had to wait:( I am however very proud of myself that it isn't Midnight or 1am....LOL. Right now it is 10:23 pm and I should be in bed at a decent time...LOL. My day tomorrow will start early. Besides my three kids I will have 4 others before school, so I will have to make quite a bit of breakfast. I then have my little guy that I look after coming over after I get everyone off to school. It will sure be a busy day. I sure did enjoy my holidays though but am ready for everyone to head back to school and routine.

Now on to crafting business....some of the most important business:) I was blog surfing today and found two new challenges. The Curtain Call Color Challenge, I found on my friend Melissa's Blog. In the last few days I was blog surfing and finding a whole whack load of cool new challenge blogs to try. I do look forward to trying them all. The second one I found was from 365 Cards- Super Sunday Sketch. Both of the challenges seemed interesting and something that I could put together quickly. It was also very cool to see how many talented crafters their are out here in blogger land. I saw some really amazing blogs and keep adding to my already long list *wink*.





This is my take on both of these wonderful challenges.
The girls are so adorable!!! I thought they were perfect for this challenge.


I just noticed that the brads don't look as dark as they should. Sorry it must be from the light reflecting on the table.
Recipe:
Stamps: Seaside Sketches (SU), Verve Stamp
Paper: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Going Grey, Whisper White and Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Markers (SU), Always Artichocke Brads, Ticket corner punch and a Martha Stewart punch, sponge daubers.


Wishing you all a great night ahead of you if your still up, if your not peacefule nights sleep.

Thanks for stopping bye.
Til next time- I hope your day makes you smile.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Tamie this card is wonderful!!! Those 2 girls are adorable....You did a fantastic job...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...great job on the sketch...your card is stunning! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Tamie! The beachy feel makes me want warmer weather even more:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call and sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. well done. cannot wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love that stamp. I live 8 miles from the beach, so this stamp speaks to me! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love that image you chose for your card, which is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete