Thursday, January 2, 2020

New Year = JJ Coffee

  Happy 2nd day into our New Year, New Decade!
I am not one to make resolutions
but do try to make goals to do.
One of my goals is to not procrastinate so much
when feeling overwhelmed.
Do you make resolutions, goals or nothing?

Today, is my first post for the new year!
I am super excited to highlight
Prize:$12 voucher, approximately 4 images.
who are our sponsors for this week at Creative Knockouts.
Challenge #331 - Anything Goes
JJ Coffee image was colored using Copic Markers
I used old Stampin' Up whisper white &pattern paper, the scalloped edge die and pearls.
The stitched die around the image is from My Favorite Things
The Heart die is from Your Next Stamp
lastly the flowers and leaves.

We would love it if you would join us for our first challenge of 2020!
It is an easy peasy one and we look forward
to seeing your inspiration.
My fellow DT's have amazing creations as well
so hop on over to Creative Knockouts and join us
for our Anything Goes Challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creation Challenges - #404 - Anything Goes

Wishing everyone a very blessed New Year ahead!
Thank you for continuing to support me.
Have an amazing day!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Great card, Tamie! I'm enjoying my coffee right now! :o)

    ReplyDelete