Thursday, January 30, 2020

Cute Birthday Mouse

 Hello and welcome to my blog!
Can you believe we are on the last Thursday
of January. Now, some people
think that this month has taken forever to disappear
but to me it has just flown by.
January is a month with so many birthdays
in it family and friends.
It has been so much fun celebrating
them all!
This month has also had so many people
pass away suddenly and that has been really
hard on so many people.
My thoughts are with them all.
Now let's get to why you are stopping by.

Today, we have a brand new challenge up over at
Challenge #335 - Birthday Wishes
our amazing sponsor is
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HettyClare
They have kindly let me color up
Prize: 4 images
 My card is pretty clean and simple.
I used some of my favorite colors,
red, pink and brown.
The image is colored using
Copic Markers
Gina Marie Design Dies were used to highlight
the image on both the white and early espresso paper.
Rose Petal dies were used for the Happy Birthday
A Stampin' Up punch for the banners and white/early espresso paper and pearls.
The pattern paper is from Little Darlings Paper

Come on over and join us this week.
I would love to be inspired by your creations.

Have a blessed week
and 
Thank you for popping in.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment